The NDIS and this Service Agreement
- This Service Agreement is made for the purpose of funding Active Moves Membership subscription under the participant’s NDIS plan.
Responsibilities of the participant/participant’s representative
- The subscription is for a full 9-week program, regardless of any absences during this period. Any refunds will be at the discretion of the Rainbow Club General Manager.
- Participants aged 16 and over are required to be fully vaccinated. We will review this requirement periodically and update in accordance with NSW Public Health guidelines from time to time.
- Participants are required to wear swimmers and rash vests and, if necessary, adult Swim Nappies to minimize the effects of accidents which could cause closure of the pool.
- Parents or carers are responsible for Active Moves members when they are not in the pool.
Responsibilities of Active Moves
Active Moves agrees to:
- Only employ staff who have relevant qualifications and verified Working With Children checks.
- Only engage staff who have provided us with evidence of being vaccinated against Covid-19
- Provide 9 weeks of personalised aquatic activity.
- We will notify you in the event of an unforeseen access problem or accident in the pool – Active Moves will endeavour to provide a make-up session but cannot always promise this will happen as the fee amount may not cover the costs, the pool may not be available or teacher availability may be limited.
- Communicate openly and honestly in a timely manner
- Treat the participant with courtesy and respect and meet the cultural needs of the participant.
- Listen to the participant’s feedback and resolve problems quickly.
- Protect the participant’s privacy and confidential information.
Incidents, feedback, compliments and complaints
- In the event of an incident, please advise the Program Manager of Active Moves. The General Manager of Rainbow Club Australia has responsibility for ensuring all Incidents are managed appropriately and any action will depend on the nature of the incident.
- If the participant wishes to give feedback to Active Moves, the participant can talk to the Active Moves Program Manager.
- If the participant is not happy with their Active Moves experience and wishes to make a complaint, the participant can talk to the Program Manager of Active Moves.
- Alternatively, if the participant is not satisfied or does not want to talk to the Program Manager, the participant can contact the General Manager of Rainbow Club Australia at email@example.com.
- At any time the participant may bring their complaint to the NDIS Commission (https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/about/complaints) or by phone at 1800 035 544
- Further details of this policy and the procedures are outlined on our website.