RAINBOW CLUB 2021 COVID-19 Plan
It is very important that everybody follows our guidelines below to ensure all our Rainbow Clubs remain safe and healthy.
Before you come to Rainbow Club
- Please do not attend if your child (or any immediate family members) is feeling unwell
- Please use the Rainbow Club member portal to let us know if you cannot attend
- Wash your hands before and after visiting Rainbow Club
- If you (or anyone you have had close contact with) has contracted COVID-19, you must notify Rainbow Club immediately
When you arrive at your local Rainbow Club
- Each club will have slightly different rules depending on its location
- You must check in on the IPAD at your club so that we have a record of attendance and can contact you if necessary
- Check in using a QR code if this is a requirement at your pool
- Adhere to current social distancing rules
We hope everyone continues to stay safe and enjoys their time with Rainbow Club. If Rainbow Club is advised of any user or attendee at any pool who has tested positive to COVID-19, communication will go out immediately to notify all teachers, families and pool hirers.