WELCOME BACK TO RAINBOW CLUB – Our COVID-19 Plan
When you return to Rainbow Club it is very important that everybody follows the guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy Rainbow Club. Each Rainbow Club will be equipped with products and instructions that comply with Dept of Health guidelines to ensure the protection of members, teachers and families.
Before you come to Rainbow Club
- Please do not attend if your child (or any immediate family members) is feeling unwell
- Please use the Rainbow Club member portal to let us know if you cannot attend
- Wash your hands before and after visiting Rainbow Club
- Only one adult can accompany each child to assist with physical distancing
- COME, SWIM, GO – Come dressed and ready to get in the pool
- If you (or anyone you have had close contact with) has contracted COVID-19, you must notify Rainbow Club immediately
When you arrive at your local Rainbow Club
- Each club will have slightly different rules depending on its location
- You must check in on the IPAD at your club so that we have a record of attendance and can contact you if necessary
- Please cooperate with answering all questions and allow Rainbow Club to take temperatures for child and accompanying adult and follow all instructions issued by your COVID-19 trained teachers
- The duration of all lessons will be 25 mins to allow for cleaning & safe exit/entry to facilitate physical distancing
- Each club will have hand sanitiser and other cleaning regulations in place
We hope you will be safe and enjoy returning to Rainbow Club. If Rainbow Club is advised of any user or attendee at any pool getting COVID-19, communication will go out immediately to notify all teachers, families and pool hirers.