RAINBOW CLUB 2022 COVID-19 Plan
It is very important that everybody follows our guidelines below to ensure all the Rainbow Clubs remain safe and healthy.
Rainbow Club ensures that all teachers are double vaccinated against COVID-19 to ensure the greatest protection for Rainbow Club staff and members.
Vaccinations are not mandatory for members. However, anyone who is eligible (currently anyone aged 5 and over) is encouraged to get vaccinated.
In addition, Rainbow Club has recommended that all its teachers complete the NDIS infection, prevention and control online module.
Before you come to Rainbow Club
- If you are eligible, please ensure you have received a double COVID vaccination as recommended by NSW Health. You will not be permitted to enter a Rainbow Club unless you comply with health regulations.
- Please do not attend if your child (or any immediate family members) is feeling unwell
- Please notify your Club Committee if you cannot attend
- Sanitise your hands before and after visiting Rainbow Club
When you arrive at your local Rainbow Club
- Wear a mask when it is required by NSW Health regulations
- You must have your attendance recorded by your teacher
- Check in using a QR code if this is a requirement at your pool
- Adhere to current social distancing rules
COVID-19 – Positive
In the event of a Rainbow Club being informed of a COVID-19 positive case at any of our clubs, we will follow closely the guidelines of the Dept of Health that are operational at that time.
We hope everyone continues to stay safe and enjoys their time with Rainbow Club.