Registration Term 1, 2022
Your term 1 registration notice will be sent out Monday 10th January – look out for our email and don’t forget to check your junk mail in case it ends up there.
Make Up Lessons Status
Given the challenges of NSW’s extended lockdown this year, Rainbow Club was not able to deliver all sessions as planned. Where possible, Rainbow Club has tried to access pool space and organise a roster of teachers for make-up lessons.
- If your club did not return in Term 4 (Newington College, Bondi, The Ponds, Campbelltown) and you had already paid Term 3 fees directly via credit card or EFT, your child’s place on the club schedule is confirmed for Term 1, 2022. Your Term 3 payment will be rolled over in full and applied to Term 1, 2022 fees. You will receive advice about your place on the schedule in the week commencing 17th January.
- If your club has 2 or more sessions owing at 28th January and you paid Term 3/4 fees directly via credit card or EFT, you will receive a credit towards your Term 1, 2022 fees. Credit information will be provided to you with your Term 1, 2022 registration notice.
Fees and Securing your place on the Term 1 schedule
- Term 1 fees will be $310 per member.
- Rainbow Club will no longer be accepting EFT payments in 2022. Payments can be made by credit card.
- To secure your child’s place on a club schedule, you will need to pay or submit a service agreement by Thursday 20th January.
- Due to our growing waitlist, if you have not paid or submitted a Service Agreement by Thursday 20th January, your child’s membership with Rainbow Club will be cancelled and their spot will be offered to another child on our waitlist. Rainbow Club will no longer be able to accommodate members who are late in submitting your payment or Service Agreement and do not communicate with us.
- However, if you are struggling financially, we are here to help. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist you with a plan for your child’s Rainbow Club membership.
- Please let us know if your child is not returning in Term 1, 2022 as soon as possible by emailing your club scheduler and email@example.com. This will ensure that you do not receive an invoice for 2022 and will also allow us to offer another child on our waitlist the opportunity to join our program.
- Rainbow Club accepts First Lap Vouchers as well as Active Kids Vouchers.
- If your child has NDIS funding, please note that Rainbow Club can no longer make a claim under the category of Daily Activity. If your child only has funding under Daily Activity, please speak with your NDIS Local Area Coordinator to move funds into Core Supports – Assistance with Social, Economic & Community Participation or Capacity Building – Increased Social & Community Participation. If you’re unable to do this, you will need to make direct payment of fees to Rainbow Club.