Apply to teach
Be a swim teacher
Teaching for Rainbow Club provides invaluable experience, great pay and regular weekend work in your local area. Rainbow Club is seeking qualified Swim Teachers and Lead Teachers to deliver our unique Swim the Rainbow program. Qualified applicants are able to apply at any time to be a Rainbow Club teacher at any of our locations. For currently available positions: See Swim teacher jobs
Rainbow Club supports our dedicated swim teachers with:
- Above award salary from $33 per hour
- Professional development opportunities
- Free CPR training
- Online resources
- Inpool equipment
If you can commit to working on weekends during school terms, have a swim teacher licence from AUSTSWIM or Swim Australia, and are interested in helping children with a disability learn to swim, please complete and submit the application form below. You may also wish to See Rainbow Club’s Policy and Procedures
The step by step Rainbow Club swim teacher application process:
- Online application form submitted.
- You will receive an email confirmation that your application has been received.
- A Rainbow Club Manager or Lead Teacher will contact you to chat about your experience, what you are looking for, and to arrange a time for you to come to the Club.
- Once you have met with Rainbow Club, and you are confirmed to commence teaching, our Administration Officer will contact you requesting: copies of your swim teaching licence and CPR certificate; your Tax File Number (TFN); and your rashie shirt size.
- The Administration Officer will enter you into payroll and email you a welcome letter.
- Your Rainbow Club swim teacher rashie shirt will be sent to you to wear while you are teaching at Rainbow Club.
Apply to teach form
Bexley, Bondi, Byron Bay, Campbelltown, Cherrybrook, Cronulla/Miranda, Hornsby, Hurstville, Lane Cove, Liverpool, Maroubra, Newington/Stanmore, Orange, Penrith, Revesby, Southern Highlands, Seven Hills, Sutherland, Tamworth, The Ponds, Villawood, Warriewood, Warringah. See details