Rainbow Club is committed to children with a disability, and to our offering of a fun and safe community for children with a disability to swim, interact, and play.
We do this by:
- Bringing together children with a disability and their families, dedicated qualified teachers, and volunteers, to create a friendly atmosphere for children with a disability to participate in a social and recreational activity while building confidence
- Running social events that showcase children with a disability, their families, and their swim teachers
- Supporting children with a disability and their families every week by helping them be safe and have fun in the water
- Focussing on the individual child using our unique Swim the Rainbow program
- Delivering a best practice NDIS registered provider experience
- Fundraising to subsidise the costs of providing an affordable weekend activity for children with disabilities
- Providing positive outcomes for children with a disability for over 50 years
To provide a network of social swimming clubs for children with a disability, enabling them to learn, achieve and enjoy participating in aquatic activities.
To be recognised across the disability and aquatic industry for our network of quality, social swimming clubs. To have efficient and streamlined operations to support 1000+ members.
Our strategic goals
Love what we do?
Rainbow Club appreciates the donations which enable us to increase our capacity so children with a disability can receive regular swimming lessons.
Bexley, Bondi, Byron Bay, Campbelltown, Cherrybrook, Cronulla/Miranda, Holsworthy, Hornsby, Hurstville, Kurri Kurri, Lane Cove, Liverpool, Maroubra, Mt Pritchard, Newington/Stanmore, Northmead, Orange, Penrith, Revesby, Southern Highlands, Seven Hills, Sutherland, Tamworth, The Ponds, Villawood, Warriewood, Warringah. See details