About our fees
Rainbow Club Australia is a registered charity and has an obligation to ensure that all sessions provided by its local Clubs are utilised for the benefit of all children registered with Rainbow Club, whether presently swimming with a Rainbow Club or waiting for a place to become available.
Our policy is that no child with a disability will be deprived of a Rainbow Club experience due to family financial hardship. Should parents have difficulty with making payments please speak to your Club Manager or contact the General Manager of Rainbow Club to discuss how we can help. Contact us
All Membersper school term
- Individualised lessons
- Dedicated qualified swim teachers
- 9 weeks per term
- 30 minute weekly sessions
- Certificates of Achievement twice yearly
- Registered NDIS Provider
- Active Kids vouchers accepted
Rainbow Club is a registered NDIS Provider. For more about NDIS and Rainbow Club See NDIS Information
Rainbow Club is a registered activity provider for the Active Kids program. Active Kids is a NSW Government initiative which provides vouchers to use towards sport and active recreation costs each year. To apply for an Active Kids voucher See Service NSW
You may use the Active Kids voucher towards payment of term fees. You will need to supply Rainbow Club with the voucher details. An email with an adjusted invoice amount will be issued to you thereafter. To use the Active Kids voucher to pay Rainbow Club fees:
- Go to our contact form at Contact us
- Complete your personal details
- Under ‘My enquiry is regarding’ choose ‘Fees’
- In ‘My Comments’ supply your child’s surname, first name, Rainbow Club they attend, and the Active Kids voucher information (eg SMITH Jack Hurstville, Active Kids voucher ######)
Fees terms and conditions
- Make up sessions will be offered when possible where an event outside our control occurs. However, we cannot guarantee make up lessons as Rainbow Club may not have access to pool space and/or teachers may not be available.
- Absences of 3 weeks or more with no explanation will result in forfeiting membership. The place will be offered to an applicant member on the waiting list.
- Families are required to inform the Committee of their local Club of any planned extended absences (due to holiday, therapy or illness) so that casual lessons can be offered to an applicant member on the waiting list.
- Fees must be paid (or a Service Agreement submitted) by the due date for each term to be included on that term’s Schedule.
- Term fees cover a 9 week term and are not a fee per lesson. Refunds are not issued for non-attendance.
- Credit Card is the preferred method for the payment of term fees.
- Payment by EFT is also available, you must include a payment reference with the child’s surname, first name, and term number being paid for (eg SMITH Jack 2)
For children with a disability, Rainbow Club provides individualised swimming lessons and a weekend activity involving social participation. Join us!
Bexley, Bondi, Byron Bay, Campbelltown, Cherrybrook, Cronulla/Miranda, Holsworthy, Hornsby, Hurstville, Kurri Kurri, Lane Cove, Liverpool, Maroubra, Mt Pritchard, Newington/Stanmore, Northmead, Orange, Penrith, Revesby, Southern Highlands, Seven Hills, Sutherland, Tamworth, The Ponds, Villawood, Warriewood, Warringah. See details