About our fees
Rainbow Club Australia is a registered charity and has an obligation to ensure that all sessions provided by its local Clubs are utilised for the benefit of all children registered with Rainbow Club, whether presently swimming with a Rainbow Club or waiting for a place to become available.
Our policy is that no child with a disability will be deprived of a Rainbow Club experience due to family financial hardship. Should parents have difficulty with making payments please contact our Finance Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to your Club Manager to discuss how we can help. Contact us
All Membersper school term
- Personalised lessons
- Dedicated qualified swim teachers
- 9 weeks per term
- 30 minute weekly sessions
- Certificates of Achievement twice yearly
- Registered NDIS Provider
- Active Kids vouchers accepted
Rainbow Club is a registered NDIS Provider. For more about NDIS and Rainbow Club See NDIS Information
Rainbow Club is a registered activity provider for the Active Kids program. Active Kids is a NSW Government initiative which provides vouchers to use towards sport and active recreation costs each year. To apply for an Active Kids voucher See Service NSW
You may use the Active Kids voucher towards payment of Rainbow Club term fees. To receive the $100 discount, you will need to enter your 16 digit voucher number when making your payment for term fees.
Fees terms and conditions
- Fees must be paid (or a Service Agreement submitted) by the due date for each term to be included on that term’s Schedule.
- Term fees cover a 9 week term and are not a fee per lesson. Refunds are not issued for non-attendance.
- Make up sessions will be offered when possible where an event outside our control occurs. However, we cannot guarantee make up lessons as Rainbow Club may not have access to pool space and/or teachers may not be available.
- Absences of 3 weeks or more with no explanation will result in forfeiting membership. The place will be offered to an applicant member on the waiting list.
- Families are required to inform their Club Committee of any planned extended absences (due to holiday, therapy or illness) so that casual lessons can be offered to an applicant member on the waiting list.
- Please see our Rainbow Club Fees & Refund Policy
For children with a disability, Rainbow Club provides personalised swimming lessons and a weekend activity involving social participation. Join us!
Auburn, Bexley, Bondi, Campbelltown, Caringbah (My Active), Cherrybrook, Cronulla/Miranda, Five Dock, Glenmore Park, Holsworthy, Hornsby, Hurstville, Kurri Kurri, Lane Cove, Lane Cove West, Lithgow, Liverpool, Maroubra, Mt Pritchard, Narellan, Newington/Stanmore, Northmead, Orange, Penrith, Revesby, Southern Highlands, Seven Hills, Sutherland, The Ponds, Toronto, Valentine, Villawood, Wahroonga, Warriewood, Warringah. See details