About our fees
Rainbow Club Australia is a registered charity and has an obligation to ensure that all sessions provided by its local Clubs are utilised for the benefit of all children registered with Rainbow Club, whether presently swimming with a Rainbow Club or waiting for a place to become available.
Our policy is that no child with a disability will be deprived of a Rainbow Club experience due to family financial hardship. Should parents have difficulty with making payments please contact our Finance Team at email@example.com or speak to your Club Manager to discuss how we can help. Contact us
All Membersper school term
- Personalised classes
- Dedicated qualified swim teachers
- 9 weeks per term
- 30 – 60 minute * weekly classes (* dependent on program)
- Certificates of Achievement twice yearly
- Registered NDIS Provider
- Active Kids and First Lap vouchers accepted
Rainbow Club is a registered NDIS Provider. For more about NDIS and Rainbow Club See NDIS Information
Rainbow Club is a registered activity provider for the Active Kids program. Active Kids is a NSW Government initiative which provides vouchers to use towards sport and active recreation costs each year. To apply for an Active Kids voucher See Service NSW
You may use the Active Kids voucher towards payment of Rainbow Club term fees. To receive the $100 discount, you will need to enter your 16 digit voucher number when making your payment for term fees.
Rainbow Club is a registered activity provider for the First Lap Voucher program. First Lap is a NSW Government initiative which provides $100 vouchers for parents, guardians and carers of children aged 3-6 years who are not enrolled in school to help pay for swimming classes. The First Lap voucher program will run until 30 June 2023. To apply for a First Lap Voucher
You may use the First Lap voucher towards payment of Rainbow Club term fees. To receive the $100 discount, you will need to enter your voucher number when making your payment for term fees.
Fees terms and conditions
- Fees must be paid (or a Service Agreement submitted) at the time of making a booking.
- Term fees cover a 9 week term and are not a fee per class. Refunds are not issued for non-attendance.
- Make up classes will be offered when possible where an event outside our control occurs. However, we cannot guarantee make up classes as Rainbow Club may not have access to pool space and/or teachers may not be available.
- Absences of 3 weeks or more with no explanation will result in forfeiting membership. The place will be offered to an applicant member on the waiting list.
- Families are required to inform their Club Committee of any planned extended absences (due to holiday, therapy or illness) so that casual classes can be offered to an applicant on the waiting list.
- Please see our Rainbow Club Fees & Refund Policy
For children with a disability, Rainbow Club provides personalised swimming classes and a weekend activity involving social participation. Join us!
Auburn, Batemans Bay, Bexley, Bondi, Campbelltown, Caringbah (Active Moves), Cherrybrook, Cronulla/Miranda, Denistone East, Dubbo, Five Dock, Freshwater, Glenmore Park, Gregory Hills, Holsworthy, Hurstville, Kurri Kurri, Lane Cove, Lane Cove West, Lithgow, Liverpool, Maroubra, Mt Pritchard, Narellan, Newcastle City, Newcastle City (Active Moves), Newington/Stanmore, Northmead, Norwest, Orange, Penrith, Revesby, Seven Hills, Southern Highlands, Springwood, Sutherland, The Ponds, Toronto, Tuggerah, Valentine, Wagga Wagga, Wahroonga, Warriewood, Warringah, Wollongong. See details