Join Rainbow Club
Rainbow Club lessons are personalised for children with a disability aged between 3 – 18 years. If you would like to register your child as a Rainbow Club member, and you understand and agree with the Member Registration Agreement, please complete and submit the online registration form below.
If you require this information in another format please call 0431097813
Member Registration Agreement:
I wish to apply for membership of Rainbow Club for my child. I supply the following information voluntarily and understand that it will be used by Rainbow Club, its employees and agents for the purpose of providing swimming lessons for my child. In making this application, I agree that:
- My child may be placed on a waiting list* until a position becomes available.
- The subscription fee for each term is payable prior to the start of each term.
- I understand that I will be entering into a 9 week program. See term dates
- If I am using NDIS funding I understand that I must complete and submit a Service Agreement each term by the due date.
- From time to time I may be asked to support fundraising events or help with other Club activities.
- My child may be removed from lessons if behaviour becomes a safety issue.
- A supervising adult/carer must remain in the pool area whilst my child is attending Rainbow Club.
- I understand that photos taken of my child may be used to promote Rainbow Club from time to time.
*Most of our Rainbow Clubs have waiting lists. We are working very hard to increase the capacity of our existing Clubs and open new Rainbow Clubs so no child is on a waiting list for longer than 6 months. Please be patient, Rainbow Club will be in contact as soon as a place becomes available. For more information See Rainbow Club Policy and Procedures
The step by step process for Rainbow Club member registration:
- Online member registration form submitted.
- You will receive an email confirmation that your form has been received.
- Your child’s name will be placed onto the waiting list* for your preferred Rainbow Club See our Locations (Step 4 will apply if there is no waiting list).
- When a spot becomes available, Rainbow Club will contact you to offer you the spot and discuss timing, fees and develop your service agreement.
- Once you have accepted the spot for your child, you will receive a welcome email with details of what to expect and how to make payment.
- When payment has been received, you will be advised of your child’s placement on the Term Schedule. See Term Dates
Auburn, Bexley, Bondi, Campbelltown, Caringbah (Active Moves), Cherrybrook, Cronulla/Miranda, Five Dock, Glenmore Park, Holsworthy, Hornsby, Hurstville, Kurri Kurri, Lane Cove, Lane Cove West, Lithgow, Liverpool, Maroubra, Mt Pritchard, Narellan, Newington/Stanmore, Northmead, Orange, Penrith, Revesby, Southern Highlands, Seven Hills, Sutherland, The Ponds, Toronto, Valentine, Villawood, Wahroonga, Warriewood, Warringah. See details