Make a Booking
Are you 3 years and over?
- Personalised lessons for children with a disability over 3 years of age.
- Follows our Swim the Rainbow program
- The program is delivered in 30 minute sessions over a 9-week period.
- New members start at Red and will be assessed on their first day to adjust accordingly.
Are you 16 years and over?
- Young adults, aged 16 years and over, with physical, intellectual or sensory disabilities.
- Individually designed program by an Exercise Physiologist to meet personal goals.
- The program is delivered in 45 minute classes over a 9-week period.
- Participate in one to one or small group classes.
*Most of our Rainbow Clubs have waiting lists. We are working very hard to increase the capacity of our existing Clubs and open new Rainbow Clubs. Rainbow Clubs are managed by volunteers so please be patient, Rainbow Club will be in contact as soon as a place becomes available. For more information See Rainbow Club Policy and Procedures
Auburn, Batemans Bay, Bexley, Bondi, Campbelltown, Caringbah (Active Moves), Cherrybrook, Cronulla/Miranda, Denistone East, Dubbo, Five Dock, Freshwater, Glenmore Park, Gregory Hills, Holsworthy, Hurstville, Kurri Kurri, Lane Cove, Lane Cove West, Lithgow, Liverpool, Maroubra, Mt Pritchard, Narellan, Newcastle City, Newcastle City (Active Moves), Newington/Stanmore, Northmead, Norwest, Orange, Penrith, Revesby, Seven Hills, Southern Highlands, Springwood, Sutherland, The Ponds, Toronto, Tuggerah, Valentine, Wagga Wagga, Wahroonga, Warriewood, Warringah, Wollongong. See details