Join My Active
My Active program is for young adults with a disability. If you would like to register as a My Active member, and you understand and agree with the Registration Agreement, please complete and submit the online registration form below.
If you require this information in another format please call 0431097813
I wish to apply to participate in the My Active program. I supply the following information voluntarily and understand that it will be used by Rainbow Club, its employees and agents for the purpose of providing the programs within My Active Moves, My Active Squads and My Active Next. In making this application, I agree that:
- I may be placed on a waiting list* until a position becomes available.
- The subscription fee for each term is payable prior to the start of each term.
- If I am using NDIS funding I understand that I must complete and submit a Service Agreement each term by the due date.
- From time to time I may be asked to support fundraising events or help with other Club activities.
- I may be removed from lessons if behaviour becomes a safety issue.
- If I am accompanied by a supervising adult/carer, they must remain in the pool area whilst I am attending My Active.
- I understand that photos taken of me may be used to promote My Active from time to time.
- I understand that if I am registering for My Active Squads I must be able to swim 110m (any recognised stroke) and perform a 2 minute survival float to participate.
*My Active may have a wait list. We are working very hard to increase the capacity of our existing Clubs and open new My Active locations so no individual is on a waiting list for longer than 6 months. Please be patient, My Active will be in contact as soon as a place becomes available. For more information See Rainbow Club Policy and Procedures
The step by step process for My Active member registration:
- Online member registration form submitted.
- You will receive an email confirmation that your form has been received.
- Your name will be placed onto the waiting list* for your preferred My Active See our Locations (Step 4 will apply if there is no waiting list).
- When a spot becomes available, My Active Program Coordinator will contact you to offer you the spot and discuss timing, fees and develop your service agreement.
- Once you have accepted the spot for your child, you will receive a welcome email with details of what to expect and how to make payment.
- When payment has been received, you will be advised of your child’s placement on the Term Schedule.
Acacia Ridge (QLD), Armidale, Auburn, Batemans Bay, Baulkham Hills, Bexley, Blaney, Bondi, Bruce (ACT), Calwell (ACT), Campbelltown, Caringbah (Active Moves), Castle Hill, Cherrybrook, Cronulla/Miranda, Deagon (QLD), Denistone East, Dubbo, Erina, Five Dock, Forster, Freshwater, Glenmore Park, Gregory Hills, Gumdale (QLD)Hurstville, Jindalee (QLD), Kensington, Kurri Kurri, Lane Cove, Lane Cove West, Lithgow, Liverpool CBD, Liverpool, Maroubra, Mt Annan, Mt Pritchard, Muswellbrook, Narellan, Newcastle City, Newcastle City (Active Moves), Newington/Stanmore, North Lakes (QLD), North Sydney, Norwest, Orange, Penrith, Queanbeyan, Revesby, Roma( QLD), Sans Souci, Seven Hills, Seven Hills North, Southern Highlands, Springwood, Strathfield, Sutherland, Taree, Tamworth, The Ponds, Toronto, Tuggerah, Ulladulla, Valentine, Wahroonga, Warriewood, Warringah, Warwick Farm, West Pymble, Windsor, Wollongong, Woolooware. See details