Rainbow Club is delighted to announce attractive new hourly rates for Swim Teachers for any shifts worked after 29 April 2021.
These new rates for teachers coincide with the expansion of Rainbow Club into five new locations in Term 2.
These above award rates recognise the great work our teachers do and reflect the dedication and commitment that they bring to their role at Rainbow Club each week.
As a result, we now have vacancies in a wide variety of locations starting on 1 May to 27 June 2021 with the option to extend to Term 3
- Attractive new hourly rates $33 – $42.50 ph depending on your experience and the role.
- $33 per hour – for new teachers gaining experience
- $35 per hour – for teachers with 6 months+ experience
- $37 per hour –Austswim – Access & Inclusion or Towards competitive strokes or Swim Australia – Teacher of Learners with a disability or Teacher of competitive swimming
- $42.50 per hour for experienced teachers who can take on a Lead role
- Weekend work – choose between Saturday or Sunday shifts – or do both!
- Make a difference to a child with a disability
- Must have basic swim teacher qualification and WWC number
- Further training and support will be provided
NEW – Rainbow Club Finders Fee
Rainbow Club is also pleased to announce a “finders reward” for teachers who refer a successful applicant to Rainbow Club. The reward will be paid when the applicant teacher works with their assigned Rainbow Club for 2 terms.
PAYABLE AFTER REFERRED TEACHER WORKS FOR 2 TERMS
- How to apply:
Make sure to ask anyone you refer to put your name in the “Where did you hear about us” box on their application
- Email email@example.com with the name of the teacher you referred.
Once verified the $100 gift voucherwill be mailed out to you. This applies to both current and past teachers who are referring.
Keely Moore from Cronulla/Miranda will be our first teacher eligible for the finder’s reward, well done Keely!! Thank you for being proactive locating and referring teachers to work at your club.