Rainbow Club has a Plan!
Rainbow Club has a COVID Response Plan to ensure a safe and healthy return to swimming. We are also putting into effect additional measures to not only protect our members and teachers but to help stop the spread amongst the wider community.
Some of these additional measures are:
- Social story for “Return to Swimming after COVID-19” is available to help children prepare
- An extra teacher has been allocated to each club in the first week to help
- Members are asked to arrive dressed and ready to swim
- Rainbow Club screening questions when you arrive at the Club. There will be a screening point just inside the club. Members and accompanying adults are to stop at this screening point to wait until their lesson time and will be the only ones allowed inside. They will be asked to clean their hands with hand sanitiser provided.
- Screening questions will be asked of everyone before they enter. If any of these screening questions are answered “Yes” or the member or accompanying adult are found to have a temperature, entry will be denied and they will be asked to not return for 14 days or with proof of a false COVID-19 test result if before then. Examples of these screening questions are:
- Have you or any family member been overseas in the last 14 days?
- Have you or any family member visited Victoria in the last 14 days?
- Have you or any family member attended any of the reported case locations listed on the NSW Health website?
- Have you or any family member had contact with anyone who has COVID-19?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms (list of symptoms will be read out at screening)
- Screening for fever using thermometer, any temperature of 37.5C or above is a fever
- Lessons time will now run for 25 minutes
View our Return to Swimming after COVID-19 social story video below